Nonprofit Directors and Officers (D&O), including Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), for Organizations
In the world we live in, the need for insurance coverage is in high demand. Nonprofit organizations, regardless of the size and nature of their business, are at risk and must have a policy that provides protection from potentially catastrophic costs of employment litigation.
ISM is here to help. We will leverage our market partners’ policies that are designed to protect your company and employees. ISM currently writes with four market partners:
- Great American—AM Best rating “A” Excellent. The Great American policy, in our opinion, is the broadest in the marketplace. It’s not always the cheapest policy, but offers the best coverage for the price. Great American not only writes for nonprofit organizations. but also for profit organizations.
- Travelers—AM Best rating “A++” Superior. The Travelers policy, in our opinion, is a great all-around policy at a great price point. Travelers is a market for nonprofit and for profit organizations.
- One Beacon—AM Best rating “A+” Superior. The One Beacon policy, in our opinion, is another great all-around policy that covers companies' needs at an average price point. One Beacon is a market for nonprofit organizations and has a specialized healthcare program.
- Chubb—AM Best rating “A++” Superior. The Chubb policy, in our opinion, is a great policy that covers companies and employees well at a fair price point. Chubb is a market for nonprofit organizations, with a specialized community association program.
No matter your carrier, your policy should contain the following:
- The broadest definitions for insured persons covered, employment practices liability, and claims, to name a few, under the policy.
- Defense costs are outside the limit of liability, if possible.
- That there is a cost of hour and wage sublimit.
- Third-party coverage is included.
- Optional enhancements that can be added, possibly for an additional premium, like Fiduciary coverage, Workplace Violence coverage, Cyber coverage, and Crime coverage.
Let our expertise help your organization make the best decision. We are happy to work directly with you and your team or through your trust agent.
- Director and Officers Liability & EPLI Insurance For Organizations Excluding New York & Alaska
- Directors and Officers Liability & EPLI Insurance For Organizations in New York & Alaska
- D&O/EPLI Coverage for Nonprofit Church Programs
- Liability Insurance Including Employment Practices Liability & Company Coverage For-Profit Companies
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance For-Profit Companies
- OneBeacon Management Liability for Healthcare Organizations
- OneBeacon Management Liability for Private Companies
- OneBeacon Employment Practices Liability Insurance for Professional Firms
- Travelers Nonprofit Directors and Officers Liability
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage for Organizations and Private-Independent Schools
To learn more about how our insurance benefits can serve your organization, email Andy Bobich, Specialty Liability Program Director, at email@example.com or call 302-656-4944 (ext. 361).