Student Accident Insurance for private-independent schools.
Great schools have great coverage. Be great. Protect your students.
Your school doesn't need to have a fierce athletic program to warrant protecting its students from accidents. Accidents strike not just tomorrow’s MLB MVPs, but also your brightest scholars. Even on campuses with well-planned risk management protocols, accidents happen.
Schools of all shapes and sizes choose to add an extra layer of protection for their students with ISM’s Domestic Student Accident Insurance. It’s an investment not just in your graduating classes of tomorrow, but also in your school’s future.
It Matters. Here’s Why.
- Research shows that high school athletes suffer two million injuries, and require 500,00 doctor visits, and 30,000 hospitalizations each year—that’s approximately 8,000 children being treated in emergency rooms each day for sports-related injuries!
- Advance Health Network reports that each year, in the United States, emergency rooms treat more than 200,000 children ages 14 and younger for playground-related injuries!
- Regardless of economic status, parents’ insurance plans may not be as comprehensive as you think.
- According to Credit.com, 60% of families who report having medical debt problems are covered by health insurance. In fact, 75% of people who filed for bankruptcy due to medical debt had medical insurance.
- ISM Student Accident Insurance becomes the primary coverage for students when parents are uninsured. It’s more common than you might imagine.
- Assistance and support you offer to your school’s parents during stressful situations is significant. With this plan, you cover their co-pays, deductibles, and unpaid charges remaining from other insurance plans.
This is an outline only and is under no circumstances a contract for the coverage described herein. Coverages may not be available in all states.
To find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-656-4944.